Tags: competitions, giveaways, tikiboo, winner
I must confess to completely forgetting about the draw – I had the urge to sew…and when it strikes I need to take advantage of it before it departs, and becomes a chore! So…drumroll…the winner is…
Jo, with Bella! Congratulations. If there is any chance you could send me a photo of the room, that would be very helpful.
For those that missed out this time, never fear, there will be more giveaways very soon…
Tags: Australian bloggers, blog this, giveaways, photography, sales, shopping, tikiboo, winners
I’ve added a new banner – what do you think? Love it? Hate it? Does it look funny on your screen? Please let me know! I’ll be changing the navigation bar, errr, sometime.
The winner of the jeans makeover – sorry – winners, were announced over at La Toriana earlier this week. We have been in contact with Monique, however Justine, where are you?! Would love to hear from you.
A new challenge is being announced tomorrow over at Blog This. It’s a photography challenge this time…so if you’re an Aussie blogger who happens to have a camera, you should join in the fun! If that’s not your cup of tea, but you like shopping, or more importantly, giveaways and sales, we’re listing them over at Mama Loves to Shop. It’s all happening!
Tags: applique, daycare, giveaways, kids, sewing, tikiboo kids
Well, sort of a giveaway!
My little girl starts at daycare once a week very soon. One the list of things we need is a sheet bag. So, I whipped one up this morning! It’s made from good quality quilter’s cotton and had a drawstring. her name is appliqued.
As happens, I showed the picture to a couple of people who suggested I add them to the All You Need website…but as with all our products, we need roadtesters and reviews! So, if you have a kiddy who needs to take nap sheets to daycare, and you’d like to “win” a personalised sheet bag, please do the following:
1. Leave a comment on this post with your child’s name and age.
2. Go and visit my new blog Mama Loves to Shop and leave a comment on any post there. (If you’re on blogger, then please follow the blog as well!) It needs some love!
The winner will be drawn next Friday evening, 9th January. NOW…
* If I get more than 30 comments from different people, I will draw 2 names. More than 70, 3 names. So tell everyone…the more comments, the more chances.
* If you blog about the giveaway on your own blog, you will get a second entry – let me know in y0ur comment if you’ve done this.
* I have tons of different fabric designs, so you will get the chance to have some input into the colours of your bag.
**It has just been suggested to me that the bag could also be used as a library book bag!